HAMPSHIRE PROPERTY GROUP BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All bookings are accepted on the basis that you have read, understood, and agree to abide, and be bound, by the following Terms & Conditions and House Rules. On check-in, you may also be required to verify your identity with photographic identification. Should you choose not to proceed with this reservation, you are required to advise us within 24hrs of making your booking for a refund of all monies paid.
If you cancel your reservation with us, cancellation fees are payable as follows:
Cancellations must be provided in writing and emailed to the specific park.
High & Peak Seasons: Free cancellation period up to 15 days prior to arrival date. Cancellations within 14 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff.
Low & Shoulder Seasons: Free cancellation period up to 6 days prior to arrival date. Cancellations within 5 days of the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the total booking tariff.
Special Offers: All special offer rates are non-refundable unless stated otherwise.
Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and 3rd Party Websites: Cancellation policies vary. Please refer to your original booking provider.
Cancellations due to exceptional circumstances will be taken into consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: Booking alterations include date changes, reduction in nights and reduction in guests. These fall under the same rule as a cancellation and must be amended prior to the free cancellation period.
High & Peak Seasons: A deposit of 25% of the total booking tariff is payable at time of booking to confirm the reservation. Final balance is payable 14 days prior to the arrival date. Should your balance not be received by the due date, this amount will be automatically deducted from the credit card on file.
Low & Shoulder Seasons: A deposit equivalent to the first night’s booking tariff is payable at the time of booking to confirm the reservation. Final balance is payable 5 days prior to the arrival date. Should your balance not be received by the due date, this amount will be automatically deducted from the credit card on file.
Special: A deposit of 100% of the total booking tariff is payable at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and 3rd Party Websites: Deposit requirements vary & will be displayed at time of booking.
User Generated Content:
We love seeing our guests sharing their experiences while staying in our parks
If you reply “#YesHH” in your social media content or comments, you agree to Hampshire Holiday Parks using your content, inclusive of:
• Promoting stays at, activities in, or local attractions around any Hampshire Holiday Park on our websites, apps, email, social media, OTAs, and other forums, including but not limited to for promotional purposes;
• Using your image, social media handle, name, and other publicly available biographic material in conjunction with your image and associated content;
• Having a non-exclusive, royalty-free approval to use, reproduce, modify, publish, and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites, or digital platforms; and
• Being released from any liability for the use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
Additionally, you confirm:
• You are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
• Own and control the copyright and or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property of another;
• Have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
• Acknowledge statements, remarks, or claims by you reflect your honest views and experiences;
• Will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
• Have disclosed any commercial connections or interests you have with Hampshire Holiday Parks or third-party brands or sellers (i.e., you are an employee, paid content creator, or recipient of free products or services);
• Will not be paid by Hampshire Holiday Parks for the use of your content; and
• Will contact Hampshire Holiday Parks if you no longer approve your image or content to be published by Hampshire Holiday Parks.